Clear Whey Protein: The Summer Protein Drink You Need
What is Clear Whey Protein
Perfect for summer drinks, clear whey protein is a fresh and light alternative to typically milky protein shakes. If you want a change from the thicker texture of classic protein shakes, our clear whey protein may be for you.
So, whether you’re upping your daily protein intake, or you just want to try out a fresh summer drink with over 23g of protein per serving, we have you covered with Naturecan Fitness' Clear Whey Protein Isolate for a refreshing drink throughout the day.
Why is Clear Whey Protein Drink Ideal for Summer?
If you’re considering adding clear whey protein to your diet, then here are a few reasons why you should go for it. Clear whey protein is the ideal high-protein drink for summer because there are endless ways to consume it. Some delicious options include:
- Ice lollies
- Protein shots
Where to Buy Clear Whey Protein?
Increase your daily intake with high-quality protein isolate with our Clear Whey Protein at Naturecan Fitness Hong Kong. This quick, delicious and convenient formula is ready to kick-start your workout recovery process.
Each fruity serving of our clear whey protein is packed with over 23g of protein which helps support growth and maintenance of muscle mass1,2. Whether you’re looking to tone, grow muscle or just stay on top of your health, our formula is low in sugar, making it a great choice for you to reach your fitness goals.
No matter what your flavour preference is, we have clear whey in three mouth-watering flavours – orange & mango, mixed berry and tropical – for a juicy whey protein alternative.
Key benefits include:
- Over 23g of protein
- Protein supports the growth1 and maintenance of muscle2
- Low in sugar
- Suitable for vegetarians
8 Reasons Why You Should Take Protein
1. Reduces hunger levels: Studies reveal that protein is the most filling substance, helping you feel full with less food.
2. Increases muscle mass: Eating plenty of protein has been shown to increase your muscle mass and strength when paired with regular exercise1.
3. Good for bone health: Protein, including animal protein, can have great benefits for your bone health.
4. Reduces cravings: Study in overweight men concluded that increasing protein to 25% of their daily calories reduces cravings by 60%.
5. Boosts metabolism: Increasing protein has been shown to enhance metabolism and increase the number of calories burnt.
6. Lower blood pressure: A recent study found that in addition to lowering blood pressure, a high-protein diet also reduced cholesterol.
7. Helps maintain weight loss: Many people who increase the amount of protein they consume can potentially lose weight, as protein is known to encourage metabolism.
8. Helps you repair after injury: Numerous studies demonstrate that eating more protein after an injury can help speed up your recovery.
High-Protein Mocktail Recipe with Naturecan Fitness' Clear Whey Protein
Protein shakes just got a glow-up. Combining our delicious Clear Whey Protein with a classic mocktail is the perfect protein juice you need for any summer occasion!
Ingredients (167 kcal per protein mocktail):
- One scoop Naturecan Clear Whey Protein
- 200ml Berry-flavoured sparkling water
- 5g Sugar
- 3 Strawberries (or mixed berries)
- 1 Mint sprig
- Pour grenadine onto a plate and dip the edges of your glass into it.
- Immediately dip your glass into sugar, which will stick to your grenadine.
- Add ice into your glass.
- Add fruit (we used 3 strawberries, but use whatever you fancy).
- Add 1 scoop (30g) of Naturecan’s Clear Whey Protein (we used mixed berry) into your Naturecan Protein Shaker Bottle.
- Add berry-flavoured sparkling water and a splash of water.
- Shake well and pour into your glass.
- Garnish with berries, mint leaves or anything you want and enjoy your high-protein mocktail this summer!
If you want to add this summer favourite to make a protein alcoholic drink, that's up to you – but please drink responsibly and remember that moderation is key.
1. Protein contributes to growth in muscle mass
2. Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass